Liposuction Surgery: Facts, Procedure, & Cost - Liposuction Surgery In Delhi
Among the advanced cosmetic surgeries- Liposuction Surgery In Delhi, in the world, Liposuction is one of the modern procedure for achieving the best body contour. Due to the advancement in technology and the best equipment used in the cosmetic clinics, Liposuction provides 100% natural results that are as well permanent.
WHAT IS Liposuction?
Liposuction Surgery In Delhi is a cosmetic surgery where a specialized tool is used to break down and suck out a given amount of unwanted fat from a particular region of the body. Liposuction is usually performed for cosmetic reasons, but can also be performed for medical reasons.
Liposuction Surgery In Delh is performed using a cannula (hollow equipment), which is inserted through the skin to penetrate to the region of the fat. Later, a high-pressure vacuum is applied to the cannula to suck out the fat.
Approximately 400,000 Liposuction procedures are performed in USA, Germany and UK annually.
During the consultation, the surgeon will examine the area to be treated and discuss the possible results.
- Tumescent Liposuction is another type of liposuction where a saline solution is used. Other forms of Liposuction include;
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction (UAL) where the cannula is activated with an ultrasound
- Power-Assisted Liposuction
- Dry Liposuction
- Laser Assisted Lipolysis (LAL)
Areas Where Liposuction Can Be Applied
- Upper back
- Flanks/Love Handles
- Facial region
- Knees and so on
- Facial region
- In case of Gynecomastia
- Upper arms
- Abdominal region.
Facts About Liposuction
- It is not a technique for losing weight, nor is it a treatment for obesity
- It is performed under general anesthesia
- One must have stable weight
- Liposuction removes a certain amount of fat, usually 5L, but 7L is also possible
- A patient’s evaluation is vital before the procedure
- Delivers subtle effects
- Associated with side effects and complications, especially when huge amounts of fat are removed
Candidates For Liposuction
- Healthy individuals without diseases like Diabetes, cancer or any other life threatening disease
- Individuals who don’t smoke
- Individuals with a stable body weight
- Individuals above the age of 18 years
Before The Procedure
- Avoid smoking for at least 1 or 2 weeks
- Exercise regularly for perfect results and a quick recovery
- Eat healthy
- Avoid aspirins
- Try to follow the Do’s and Don’ts of the surgeon
Procedure Of Liposuction
- General anesthesia is administered to the patient
- Your blood pressure and the heart rate will continuously be checked during the Liposuction Surgery in India
- Tiny surgical cuts will be made in the intended region to remove the fat using a cannula and a vacuum.
- The surgical incisions will be left open or drainages may be used to let the fluid flow into them after the surgery
- The surgery lasts for several hours depending on the fat deposits
- One may spend a night at the clinic or be discharged, depending on his or her condition.
After Liposuction Surgery In Delhi
- You will be monitored in the recovery room, for a few hours
- You will experience bruising, pain, and swelling after the surgery. The surgeon will prescribe some medications to control pain and prevent infections
- You will be advised to wear tight compression garments after the procedure
Cost Of Liposuction In India
India is the top destination for cosmetic surgeries due to the cost effectiveness of the treatments and the procedures. The Liposuction Surgery Cost in India is estimated to be $2100 presenting a big difference from other countries like USA, UK where the procedure costs above $3600.
At Soni Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplant Centre, we conduct quality Liposuction procedures to surpass patient’s expectations. With the surgeon’s expertise, we produce 100% natural results, transforming your appearance to leave you absolutely satisfied.